2016 Texas State 7-on-7 Championships: Friday’s Division I Pool Play Schedule For East Texas
East Texas will have three representatives in the Division I bracket, which consists of schools with an enrollment that correlates with the UIL’s distinction for Class 5A and above.
The top two finishers in each pool play advance to Saturday’s championship bracket, while the bottom two will enter the consolation bracket.
For a complete schedule, click here.
Texas State 7-on-7 Championships
At College Stations's Veterans Park and Athletic Complex
FRIDAY'S EAST TEXAS POOL PLAY SCHEDULE
- Jacksonville vs. Hutto, 1 p.m. (Field 3A)
- Jacksonville vs. The Woodlands, 3 p.m. (Field 3B)
- Jacksonville vs. Mesquite Poteet, 5 p.m. (Field 3B)
- Lufkin vs. Lancaster, 1 p.m. (Field 9B)
- Lufkin vs. Houston Clear Brook, 3 p.m. (Field 9B)
- Lufkin vs. Belton, 5 p.m. (Field 9A)
- John Tyler vs. Fort Worth South Hills, 2 p.m. (Field 3B)
- John Tyler vs. Pearland Dawson, 4 p.m. (Field 3A)
- John Tyler vs. Pflugerville Hendrickson, 6 p.m. (Field 3B)