Baylor Offers Sulphur Springs 2015 Athlete Larry Pryor
Baylor's second East Texas offer of the day went out Tuesday afternoon.
After offering Troup 2015 quarterback Blake Lynch on Tuesday morning, the Bears offered Sulphur Springs 2015 athlete Larry Pryor. Pryor announced the offer via Twitter.
The Baylor offer gives Pryor seven, which ties him with Gladewater defensive tackle Daylon Mack for the most in East Texas' 2015 class. Pryor holds offers from the Bears, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas, and Texas Tech.
The 6-foot-1, 185-pounder started at safety in 2012, when he led the 8-3 Wildcats in tackles (118) and pass breakups (10). Sulphur Springs coach Greg Owens recently told ETSN.fm that Pryor will likely see some snaps at quarterback this fall.
2015 East Texas Football Players With Division I FBS Offers
- Key'Vantanie "KeKe" Coutee, ATH, Lufkin, 5-10, 160 -- offers from Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech (3)
- Justin Dunning, WR/S, Whitehouse, 6-4, 200 -- offers from Baylor, Texas, Texas Tech (2)
- JaMycal Hasty, RB, Longview, 5-9, 181 -- offer from Texas Tech (1)
- Blake Lynch, QB/ATH, Troup, 6-3, 193 -- offer from Baylor, Mississippi State (2)
- Daylon Mack, DT, Gladewater, 6-2, 310 -- offers from Alabama, Oklahoma, SMU, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech (7)
- Larry Pryor, S, Sulphur Springs, 6-1, 185 -- offer from Arkansas, Baylor, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech, (7)
- Johnny Shaw, S, Center, 6-1, 185 -- committed to TCU (1)