It’s Your Call: Pick the Winner of Carthage-Kilgore in the 3A Division I State Championship
There's not much left to do to get ready for Carthage and Kilgore in Friday's Class 3A Division I state championship game at AT&T Stadium.
Other than pick the winner, of course.
All of us at ETSN.fm are abstaining -- we think it's going to be too close to call. One day we might think Carthage has the edge, and then another give it to Kilgore.
So, we're going to let you decide.
To get yourself a little more informed, be sure and take a look at all the stories and information we've posted this week on the game. There's no other place that has as much insight and information on this game, so check it out before making your final decision.
Then, once you're done, vote in our poll. We want to know what you think.
Carthage vs. Kilgore Preview Information
- Complete game preview: CLASS 3A DIVISION I STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FEATURES PERENNIAL EAST TEXAS POWERS CARTHAGE AND KILGORE
- Carthage feature: VETERAN SKILL-POSITION PLAYMAKERS CARRY CARTHAGE TO 3A DIVISION I STATE TITLE VS. KILGORE
- Carthage feature: CARTHAGE SENIOR LINEMAN MARIO MCCAIN CONCLUDES IRON MAN CAREER IN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP VS. KILGORE
- Kilgore feature: KILGORE’S POWERFUL RUSHING ATTACK MADE POSSIBLE BY DOMINANT OFFENSIVE LINE
- Kilgore feature: A FAMILY AFFAIR: KILGORE HEAD COACH MIKE WOOD RELISHING OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE STATE TITLE EXPERIENCE WITH SONS
- Kilgore season in review: KILGORE FOOTBALL SEASON REVIEW ENTERING FRIDAY’S CLASS 3A D-I STATE TITLE VS. CARTHAGE
- Carthage season in review: CARTHAGE FOOTBALL SEASON REVIEW ENTERING FRIDAY’S CLASS 3A D-I STATE TITLE VS. KILGORE
- A look back: BREAKING DOWN THE HISTORY OF THE CARTHAGE VS. KILGORE FOOTBALL RIVALRY
- Outside perspective: Q&A WITH CHAPEL HILL COACH THOMAS SITTON ON KILGORE-CARTHAGE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
- By the numbers: A CLOSER LOOK AT STATE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK
- From ETSN.fm's Clint & Gabe: ETSN.FM STATE CHAMPIONSHIP PODCAST: BREAKING DOWN 3A D-I TITLE GAME BETWEEN KILGORE + CARTHAGE
Had enough yet? Now that you've done all that, tell us what you think the score will be.