2017 State 7-on-7 Championships: Friday’s Division I Pool Play Schedule For East Texas
East Texas will have five representatives in the Division I bracket, which consists of schools with an enrollment that correlates with the UIL’s distinction for Class 5A and above.
The top two finishers in each pool play advance to Saturday’s championship bracket, while the bottom two will enter the consolation bracket.
For a complete schedule, click here.
Texas State 7-on-7 Championships
At College Stations’s Veterans Park and Athletic Complex
FRIDAY’S EAST TEXAS POOL PLAY SCHEDULE
- Lufkin vs. Georgetown, 1 p.m. (Field 3B)
- Lufkin vs. Northwest Eaton, 3 p.m. (Field 3A)
- Lufkin vs. Katy Cinco Ranch, 5 p.m. (3A)
- Marshall vs. Dallas Wilson, 1 p.m. (Field 11B)
- Marshall vs. San Angelo Central, 3 p.m. (Field 11B)
- Marshall vs. Houston Lamar, 5 p.m. (Field 11B)
- Longview vs. Pearland, 2 p.m. (Field 2B)
- Longview vs. Lubbock Coronado, 4 p.m. (Field 2B)
- Longview vs. DeSoto, 6 p.m. (Field 2B)
- Jacksonville vs. Cy Creek, 2 p.m. (Field 9B)
- Jacksonville vs. Cedar Park, 4 p.m. (Field 9A)
- Jacksonville vs. Birdville, 6 p.m. (Field 9A)
- Whitehouse vs. Round Rock Westwood, 2 p.m. (Field 10B)
- Whitehouse vs. The Woodlands, 4 p.m. (Field 10A)
- Whitehouse vs. Arlington, 6 p.m. (Field 10A)