One day after standing out at the fifth annual ETSN.fm + APEC Football Recruiting Combine, the first Division I scholarship offer arrived for Brownsboro 2018 OLB/ATH Kenneth Woods.
The versatile Bears player announced the news via Twitter, late Monday night...
Xavier Benson's rise in the recruiting sphere shows no signs of slowing down.
Tulsa joined the party Monday evening and became the 13th program from the NCAA Division I FBS level to offer the rising senior Pleasant Grove linebacker. Benson has 18 total scholarship opportunities from all levels of college football and reported his latest addition via Twitter.
TYLER — The fifth annual ETSN.fm + APEC football recruiting combine, powered by Azalea Orthopedics, was a huge success.
ETSN.fm and APEC welcomed close to 100 of East Texas’ best football players in the 2018 and 2019 classes to Tyler for the event, which had a total attendance of about 400 people...
Carthage vs. Krum
- Game 1: 7 p.m. Thursday, Grand Saline High School
- Game 2: 4 p.m. Saturday, Rockwall-Heath High School
- Game 3: Follows Game 2, if necessary
Hughes Springs vs...
Gilmer vs. Decatur
- One-game playoff: 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Rockwall High School
TYLER -- Chasen Hines didn't have a lot to prove at Sunday's combine in Tyler. At least to the general public.
The rising senior Marshall guard had already accepted a college football scholarship opportunity from LSU, which he called his dream school in a commitment statement. Participating in the ETSN.fm + APEC Football Recruiting Combine powered by Azalea Orthopedics was more of a personal mission.
And it was a successful mission.
TYLER -- Lovers and haters of the Nacogdoches football program can spin the Dragons' long term and more recent history a hundred different ways.
But if there was any shred of doubt remaining that the school is East Texas' best defensive back producer year-over-year, the naysayers' argument flew out the window at the fifth annual ETSN.fm + APEC Football Recruiting Combine powered by Azalea Orthopedics in Tyler.
- Kilgore 2, Gilmer 1
- Gilmer 6, Kilgore 5 (Gilmer advances, 2-1)
- Pleasant Grove 1, Canton 0 (Pleasant Grove advances, 2-0)
- Whitesboro 4, Edgewood 1 (Whitesboro advances, 2-0)
- New Diana 9, Hooks 6 (New Diana advances, 2-0
- Beckville 10, Troup 3 (Beckville advances, 2-0)
- Nacogdoches Central Heights 10, Danbury 0 (Central Heights leads series, 1-0)
- Overton 7, Kerens 2 (Overton leads series, 1-0)
- Woden 5, West Sabine 3 (Series tied, 1-1)
- Simms Bowie 3, Union Grove 1 (Bowie advances, 2-0)
- Groveton 3, Lovelady 0 (Groveton advances, 2-0)
- Union Hill 14, Trinidad 7
- Union Hill 22, Trinidad 13 (Union Hill advances, 2-1)
- Carthage 7, Aubrey 5
- Carthage 12, Aubrey 1 (Carthage advances, 2-1)
- Krum 1, Rusk 0 (Krum advances, 2-0)
- Hooks 12, Howe 10
- Howe 7, Hooks 1 (Howe advances, 2-1)
- Hughes Springs 4, Lone Oak 0 (Series tied, 1-1)
- Joaquin 5, Cross Roads 0 (Joaquin advances)
- Slocum 10, Sulphur Bluff 1 (Slocum advances, 2-0)
Alcorn State has been sniffing around the region lately for tight ends and found a second potential fit Friday evening.
Gladewater's Michael Sanchez, an enormous rising senior end who also has the ability to slide into trench work at the next level, is on the board thanks to the Braves program's extension of a college football scholarship opportunity. Sanchez reported the news through his personal Twitter account.