Here Are the East Texas Football Games Moved to Thursday Because of Weather
Several district football games involving East Texas teams have been moved up a day because of the possibility of severe weather.
So far eight games have been moved to kick off Thursday, Oct. 22. Here they are:
District 7-4A Division I
- Quinlan Ford at Liberty-Eylau, 7 p.m.
District 6-4A Division II
- Gladewater at Pleasant Grove, 7 p.m.
- Center at Atlanta, 7 p.m.
District 8-3A Division I
- Mineola at Jefferson, 7:30 p.m.
District 11-3A Division I
- Palestine Westwood at Eustace, 6 p.m.
District 7-3A Division II
- Queen City at Linden-Kildare, 7 p.m.
- Hughes Springs at Paul Pewitt, 7 p.m.
District 8-3A Division II
- New Diana at Arp, 7 p.m.
If you are aware of any other games that have been changed because of weather, please let us know on Twitter. Thanks!