Oklahoma State Offers Bullard’s Major Tennison
The second offer is in for Bullard 2017 tight end Major Tennison, and it came from Oklahoma State, the Panthers standout announced via Twitter on Thursday afternoon.
Tennison (6-4, 220) now has two FBS offers after receiving an offer from Texas Tech back in the spring.
Oklahoma State now has two offers out to East Texans in the 2017 recruiting class -- Tennison and John Tyler receiver and recent Texas commit Damion Miller.
The Cowboys, coached by Mike Gundy, compete in the BIg 12 Conference. They finished the 2014 season with an overall record of 7-6, 4-5 in league play. Oklahoma State wrapped up the year with a 30-22 victory over Washington in the Cactus Bowl on Jan. 2.
Tennison, also a basketball standout, should continue to pick up steam on the recruiting landscape in the coming months. His size and pass-catching ability at this stage of his high school career suggests a high ceiling.
Tennison and Bullard, which competes in District 5-4A Division II along with Canton, Emory Rains, defending state champion Gilmer, Nevada Community, and Melissa, will be a team to watch in 2015 after going 7-4 overall and 3-2 in league play last season.
2017 East Texas Football Players With Division I FBS Offers
- Lagaryonn Carson, DE, Liberty-Eylau, 6-5, 261 — offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Baylor, North Texas, Oklahoma, SMU, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M (9)
- Trestan Ebner, WR/S, Henderson, 5-11, 180 – offers from Kansas, SMU (2)
- Montrell Estell, WR/S, Hooks, 6-2, 180 — offers from Kansas, Texas Tech (2)
- Octavius Evans, WR, Center, 6-1, 186 — offers from Louisiana Tech, Texas Tech (2)
- Damion Miller, WR, John Tyler, 6-2, 205 — committed to Texas; additional offers from Houston, Kansas, Oklahoma State, SMU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech (7)
- Major Tennison, TE, Bullard, 6-4, 220 — offers from Oklahoma State, Texas Tech (2)