Palestine Hosts Fourth Annual Wildcat Classic Soccer Tournament Thursday Through Saturday
Palestine's fourth annual Wildcat Classic boys soccer tournament starts Thursday and features 10 teams, seven of which are from East Texas.
Action starts at 8 a.m. Thursday at Wildcat Stadium between host Palestine and Mexia, which play the first of the day's eight matches.
Friday features eight matches and Saturday will see seven contests, including the the 6 p.m. tournament championship.
For a full rundown of the teams involved and match schedule, see below.
Fourth Annual Wildcat Classic Boys Soccer Tournament
Wildcat Stadium, Palestine
- Texas High
- Chapel Hill
- 8 a.m. --Palestine vs. Mexia
- 9:30 a.m. -- Jacksonville vs. Athens
- 11 a.m. -- Chapel Hill vs. Center
- 12:30 p.m. -- Mexia vs. Whitehouse
- 2 p.m. -- Corsicana vs. Jacksonville
- 3:30 p.m. -- Athens vs. Center
- 5 p.m. -- Palestine vs. Whitehouse
- 6:30 p.m. -- Texas High vs. Robinson
- 8 a.m. -- Texas High vs. Palestine
- 9:30 a.m. -- Chapel Hill vs. Corsicana
- 11 a.m. -- Center vs. Jacksonville
- 12:30 p.m. -- Whitehouse vs. Robinson
- 2 p.m. -- Athens vs. Corsicana
- 3:30 p.m. -- Jacksonville vs. Corsicana
- 5 p.m. -- Mexia vs. Texas High
- 6:30 p.m. -- Robinson vs. Palestine
- 8 a.m. -- Athens vs. Chapel Hill
- 9:30 a.m. -- Center vs. Corsicana
- 11 a.m. -- Whitehouse vs. Texas High
- 12:30 p.m. -- Robinson vs. Mexia
- 2 p.m. -- Group A 3rd vs. Group B 3rd
- 4 p.m. -- Group A 2nd vs. Group B 2nd
- 6 p.m. -- Group A 1st vs. Group B 1st